Indian Payments Landscape After COVID-19
Digital payments were already in existence in India. The usage of digital payment has flown in every field since the COVID-19 pandemic started. Along with rising fear of Covid-19 spread, the physical transactions have almost crashed. The digital payments in India have reached an exponential height during the pandemic.
COVID-19 has given this growth a massive boost. Especially in 2020 during pandemic, digital payments touched a record high. With concerns over corona virus infection from visiting bank branches and using currency notes, many people not only in metros cities but also in smaller towns have started payments using their smart phones and even banks are providing loans with such payment gateways with simple online documentation to avoid the crowd and contact.
During pandemic, digital payment platforms have not only just seen a hike in the number of transactions but also the number of downloads of payment gateways have also almost doubled.
How does Bhartipay help during the covid-19 pandemic?
- Bhartipay is a platform designed to handle all your payment requirements.
- You can expand your business above and beyond with Bhartipay’s Payment Gateway. It is providing smart payment solutions to merchants.
- It provides the best customer experience and robust your business with all the right tools to accept online payments.
- The app is designed to help your online business during COVID19
- You will get the best medical & healthcare payment processing solution in India.
- Bhartipay payment gateway India is a small business merchant service provider that gives you a secure experience so that you can store your card.
- The conversion rates are also high with Bhartipay payment gateway.
- It offers a secure flow of transactions and reliable real-time online transactions that protecting your business as well as customer’s sensitive financial details.
- You can get onboard with Bhartipay services within few hours and start accepting online payments.
- Bhartipay online payment gateway offers more than 100 different payment methods including, UPI, internet banking, wallets, credit, and debit cards.